Tuesday, June 9, 2015

LINE NOT CLEAR

LINE NOT CLEAR


Last week to be exact Wednesday the 3rd of June 2015 I went to Shah Alam, Selangor.  Shah Alam is so well developed, It has numerous number of tertiary education center both public and private institution, countless housing schemes.


 If you  wish to shop there are plenty shopping complexes let it be locals super market or foreign hyper market.  You can buy almost anything,

 You can buy  a  furniture item from Sweden .

 You even can purchase soft drink from Turkey.

 For job seekers it's diverse in opportunity because of the multi national  operating companies. A thousand apology  from me for saying this............ it's not the current state administrator or present day governing political party effort for these marvelous scenario.

 But traffic jam was unavoidable especially during early morning and evening.  There are no solutions for these problem perhaps it's a characteristic of modern economy.

 I was caught in this horrible situation.  I tried to call my nephew in Shah Alam for an advice  on alternative route to his house.  But I could not reach him.  Finally after tedious driving in the hell of  traffic jam I reached my nephew house.  He told me his cellular phone using Celcom for that matter I could not contact him because his area has very very weak tele mobile signal.



Oh my goodness the moral story of this post is  celcom is wonderful in a rural areas but not in the urban areas......read my entry on LINE CLEAR.....That's my experience  ,,,,,rural area eg Ulu Piol, Kuala Kangsar......urban area Shah Alam



This is Ulu Piol a rural area where my cellular phone using Maxis Telco failed to function but Celcom served very good reception.  

1 comment: