Friday, October 16, 2015

HEALTHY FRUITS FOR YOU.

My tropical favorite fruits.  


I have more than one favorite fruits.  What about you?  For imported fruit plum is my no 1.



Durian.  The smell is just fantastic,  Without the pungent smell it is not Durian.  A Durian fruit contains a high carbohydrates, protein, potassium and vitamn C.


I am very happy to see the plant that I sowed  10 years ago bear fruits.


Collecting the  Durian fruits is very exhilarating.


This  is my second most favored fruit. Pulasan in Malay language in English I think Pulasan also.  However the botanical name is Nephelium mutabile.  It is sweeter than rambutan and lychee.


With Allah willing my Pulasan bear fruits during its fruiting season.  Pulasan  contains minerals such as Iron, Calcium and of course Vitamin C.


Avacado is another my favorite fruit.   This fruit is fleshy but not sweet.  The best taste  about avacado is the " lemak" taste.  Good for your heart.


This plant is in front of my house.  It always bear fruits.  But it no longer exist, the plants withered due to fungus or soil bacterial disease.


Snake fruit or buah Salak in malay is another my favorite fruit.  The crunchy flesh is lovely to chew.  It is sad to say the salak plant that I have grown never bear fruit.  Rich in Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus and Vitamin C.








No comments:

Post a Comment